3F, 1B, 6, Seoun-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
1. What is RISING X?
It is a program to support global advancement of start-up aimed at domestic promising A.I./Cloud/Big-Data BM targeting emerging Asian market countries such as Thailand and Vietnam (Rising Asian Country). It is also the Asian Accelerating Brand of ROA Invention Lab Inc.
2. What is the overseas program schedule?
RISING X Overseas local acceleration program is as follows (※ Schedule may be changed later)
– Schedule: End of September 2019 ~ Mid October (2-3 weeks)
– Place: Thailand / Vietnam (local accelerator visit)
– Details: Provides 1: 1 mentoring, professional training, demo day and other acceleration programs with top-tier accelerators in Thailand and Vietnam, partnership with local companies and VC fund networking.
3. What do you support when you participate in overseas programs?
Airline and accommodation (about 2 people per team) are available to participate in overseas programs. Details will be announced to the selection team later.
4. Do I have to invest?
We plan to make a selective seed investment only for companies that wish to invest.
5. I have already invested in Seed, can I apply for the program?
Available. It can also support companies that have already received Equity Investment. RISING X can support anyone who wants to enter or grow in the global market regardless of their investment.
6. How can I know the result of the document review after the reception is completed?
The results of the selection will be forwarded to the e-mail address you wrote at the time of application.